Friday, February 25, 2011

Amazing!

These pictures have been "stuck" in my camera.
I didn't have the memory card in the camera when they were taken, and I lost the usb cable that came with the camera, so I thought I had no way of transferring them to the computer..... until today. I was playing around with some settings with the memory card out and found "copy to card." After a few attempts (and putting the card back in the camera), I managed to truly copy these from the camera memory to the removable memory card. Wow! I love this camera even more now. :)


I've forgotten what they were doing, but I was thinking it was funny enough at the time to snap a shot or two. I'm sure it was a lesson in "safety first."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I'm not even sure where this is at any more but what we're doing is Dad is using the saw to cut a light opening and OBVIOUSLY I'm shielding him from debris. You should've seen it before I got there, dust, dirt and bugs right in the eyeballs. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that bad... but it could've been!

    ReplyDelete